M.S. Rau Antiques is pleased to be participating in the Chicago Antiques, Art, Design Show which will debut at the recently renovated and historic Merchandise Mart in the heart of downtown Chicago over the weekend of May 18-21, 2018. The show will feature 100 premier national and international exhibitors presenting fine antiques, decorative and fine arts reflecting all design periods from ancient to 20th century modern.
• An important collection of rare walking sticks including system, weapon and decorative canes.
• Important paintings and drawings by Monet, Chagall, Matisse, Godward, Brueghel, Corot, Gerome and more.
• Exquisite sterling flatware services by Tiffany & Co., Fabergé and Puiforcat.
• Rare and important silver by Paul Storr, Paul Revere and Paul de Lamerie.
• An unparalleled selection of the world's rarest and most beautiful colored diamonds, including the 10.06-carat Royal Blue Diamond.
May 18-20, 2018
May 18 11 am - 7 pm
May 19 11 am - 7 pm
May 20 11 am - 5 pm
222 Merchandise Plaza
Center Elevators to 7th Floor