Henry Moze Longcase Clock
- Item No.
A beautiful burr walnut case distinguishes this important Henry Moze longcase clock
- London clockmaker Henry Moze crafted this magnificent longcase clock
- Also known as tall case or grandfather clocks, this example has an exceptional burr walnut case
- The clock has an eight-day, two-train movement with date and moon phase dials
- The clock strikes on the hour with a crisp chime
- Circa 1740
- 21 wide x 10 1/4 deep x 96 high
10 1/4 Inches
An exceptional walnut longcase clock by renowned clock maker Henry Moze of London. The case is of exceptional quality, crafted of the finest burr walnut with end-cut moldings and intricate geometric inlays displaying a rich patina. The clock features an eight-day, two-train movement with a mechanism to display the moon phases and date. The clock is set to strike on the hour and maintains a wonderful sound. Circa 1740.