Art Deco Diamond Brooch
- Item No.
A brilliant 5.25-carat, European-cut diamond is the focal point of this Art Deco brooch
- Rare Art Deco period brooch boasting 16.25 carats of diamonds
- The European-cut center diamond is bezel-set and weighs approximately 5.25 carats
- The brooch is crafted of platinum, with a combination of Old Mine and European cut diamonds
- The geometric openwork design is classic Art Deco
- Complete with its original fitted leather case signed Casa Weil, Santiago
- Circa 1925
This period Art Deco platinum brooch radiates with approximately 16.25 total carats of Old Mine and European-cut diamonds. These sparkling gems are set within the brooches geometric openwork design, which centers around the bezel-set European-cut diamond weighing approximately 5.25 carats. This magnificent period piece comes complete with its original leather case, signed "Casa Weil, Santiago."